Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tri-Polar


So I'm currently dating a guy that I'm very much into. He doesn't try to over-impress me and I'm happy just being with him. We don't have to be engaged in a particular activity - I just simply enjoy his company and the random BS that we spew back and forth with each other.

I had a dream about him last night where he had Multiple Personality Disorder. He was speaking as a young woman, and I was waiting for him to become himself so that we could go on our date.

I woke up weirded out, and thought to myself had I met someone I fell in love with, who was only himself for 1/3 of the time if I would date him. My instinct was No, since it would be difficult to time our engagements so that I would be with him when he was normally himself, if such a thing could even be estimated.

The weird part of talking to him as a young woman in my dream was that I still felt really close to him when I looked into his eyes, as if it was him playing a woman. When he smiled, so did his eyes, letting me know that a piece of him was still there, regardless who he was at the moment. I hope this post doesn't jinx our date tonight, I do like him, and want to take things very slow for a change.

No comments: